Makes 36 wedges (you do not have to make this many, just use fewer oranges. Each orange makes 4 wedges)
-6 different flavoured jelly packets (lemon, orange, raspberry, lime, blueberry, grape)
-water to make jelly
1. Cut each orange in half, remove contents. Continue until you have 18 orange 'cups'. Place these cups into muffin tins so they are steady.
2. Make the 6 coloured jelly's according to instructions on packet, one at a time. With each flavour fill 3 orange cups. Use left over jelly as you wish.
3. Carefully place muffin tins in the fridge. Leave jelly to set (the packet should tell you for how long)
4. Once jelly is set, remove each orange cup from muffin tin. Using a sharp knife slice each cup in half.
5. Serve in colour order right away or place back in fridge.